M-Nav Navigation Systems
Commercial navigation system
Off-the-shelf consumer products simply cannot provide the robust features that a complex business requires. You’re dealing with multiple drivers, demanding customers and shrinking budgets – not directions to the holiday house.
The M-Nav 950 by Navman Wireless is an in-cab terminal that facilitates not only fleet tracking, but is also a two-way messaging and business navigation solution. Used in combination with the award-winning OnlineAVL2, M-Nav 950 connects you with the Fleet and Mobile Asset Intelligence you need to boost your bottom line. A commercial navigation system offers many benefits:
- Navigation for Business — Dispatchers can push out turn-by-turn directions and job details to vehicles.
- Increased Driver Safety — M-Nav 950 Bluetooth capabilities, QuickSpell keyboard and One Touch Favorites reduce driver distraction from mobile phones and maps, and provide hands-free directions.
- Streamlined Data Capture — Electronically replicate the paper documents used in the field. Including capturing a Signature
- Increased Efficiencies — Easily notify drivers, receive delivery confirmations and move drivers on to their next jobs without lag time.
Key features of the M-Nav 950:
- Forms functionality to and from device
- Stores 100 customisable preset messages for quick replies
- Driver ID functionality
- 6″ Capacitive touch screen
- Speed limit and over-speed warnings for drivers
- Quick spell address search by street, suburb, city & postcode
- Accurate ETA calculations to destination
- Multi-stop trip functionality
- Highway lane assistance
- Bluetooth functionality
- High quality speaker enables driver to clearly hear the turn-by-turn voice guidance
Schedule a demo of our business-specific M-Nav 950 navigation tool today.