Qtanium 350 - Ruggedised Asset Tracking
Track and monitor your fleet and equipment under the most demanding conditions.
The Qtanium 350 is an extremely rugged GPS tracking system which is reliable, robust and allows you to keep tabs on all of your off-road assets, from the largest earthmover to the smallest bobcat.
Combine the Qtanium 350 with our OnlineAVL2 software to bring all of your vehicles, plant and equipment assets onto a single screen, from your PC to your mobile device. Collect and analyse real-time and historical data, and get the fleet and mobile asset intelligence you need to easily make effective changes throughout your organisation and increase your profits.
- Completely Ruggedised and Reliable — The Qtanium 350 is especially made for the physical demands of the mining and construction industries, has one of the lowest error rates in the industry, is tamper-proof and features a backup battery.
- Automatic Updates — Sends location, time and distance activity updates to OnlineAVL2..
- Robust Data Collection — Records engine hours, location, speed, ignition status, direction and kilometres travelled.
- Events & Alerts – Stores 5000 events, 600 Geofences and sends alerts based on vehicle activity via email or SMS.
- Specialised Asset Reports – Pull reports such as the Engine Hours Report, Utilisation Report, Location Report and Sensor Usage Report from OnlineAVL2 for a greater visibility into how your assets are being used.
- Solo or Integrated Use — Employ the Qtanium 350 as a single asset monitoring tool, or connect it to additional Navman Wireless devices, such as the MDT-860 for driver identification.
- Satellite Communications — Add our Satellite Communications device which uses the world-leading Iridium satellite network to monitor assets in the most remote areas.
Find out how Asset Tracking can help your business. Call Frontier Voice Today.