Qube Vehicle Tracking Device
Track and monitor your fleet and equipment in real-time, 24/7.
You can’t fix what you can’t detect. Go beyond simple fleet tracking and start truly analysing inefficiencies in your operation.
The Telstra Next G® approved Qube 300 tracking device is a dependable onboard device that collects and sends information directly from your vehicle to your PC or mobile device using Telstra’s Next G network and is ideal for any company with one or more vehicles. When you combine the Qube with our proprietary software solution OnlineAVL2, you have a powerful analytical tool that generates the Fleet and Mobile Asset Intelligence you need to make meaningful business decisions.
- Completely Reliable — The Qube 300 has one of the lowest error rates in the industry, is tamper-proof and features a back-up battery and built-in motion sensor.
- Automatic Updates — Sends location, time and distance activity updates to OnlineAVL2.
- Robust Data Collection — Records location, time spent onsite, kilometres travelled, speed, fuel usage, delivery times, ignitiion status and many other data points.
- Events & Alerts — Stores 5000 events and sends alerts based on vehicle activity via email or SMS.
- Geofence overspeed — Set up speed limits for up to 600 Geofences with up to 50 sides each.
- Solo or Integrated Use — Employ the Qube alone as a tracking tool, or connect it to additional Navman Wireless devices, such as the M-Nav 800 or NEW M-Nav 950 with integrated messaging and navigation, the MDT for messaging or the DCU for engine management for a complete fleet management solution.
- Posted Speed Monitoring — Receive road speed limit alerts on OnlineAVL2 or Navman Wireless Director when combining the Qube with the M-Nav 800 or NEW M-Nav 950.
- Satellite Communication — Add our Satellite Communications device which uses the world-leading Iridium satellite network to cover your fleet when you operate out of cellular coverage.
Discover how integral the Qube is to your dynamic fleet management solution. Set up your free demo today by contacting Frontier Voice Today.