NEC UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Solution
Competitive businesses come in all sizes and successful businesses always have one thing in common: great teamwork.
In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in every organisation’s success.
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit to your unique needs, the platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the UNIVERGE SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, video, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
The solution provides the communications features Australian small to medium businesses demand, including:
- A seamless mix of IP and Traditional phone services.
- Embedded video and audio conferencing.
- Enhanced UC and mobility features.
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks.
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware. There is also the alternative of a floor or wall mountable
- chassis (9.5” / 24.1cm).
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform.
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports.
NEC SL1100 Communications Solution - Small Business
Enable your employees to be more efficient and productive, regardless of their location.
The SL1100 is a cost effective and powerful communications solution specifically designed with the small business in mind.
The SL1100 can make your employees more reachable, more responsive and more productive through smart features along with rich functionality expected of much larger systems, while not requiring your business to deploy expensive data equipment that you otherwise don’t need.
NEC SL1100 at a glance:
- Cost effective for small businesses with a competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range
- With the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, the SL1100 lets you take advantage of VoIP technology to reduce your call costs.
- Built in Auto Attendant and voicemail at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets.
- Use your mobile to stay contactable on your office number, from anywhere with single number reachability.
- Unique features built into the system including door phone /door striker and an interface to on-premise alarm system.
- Easily scales up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 40 handsets.
With more than 40 years’ experience in delivering successful communications for Australian organisations large and small the SL1100 builds on NEC’s strong heritage in voice and collaboration to deliver a reliable and feature rich communications solution specifically for small businesses.